Have you noticed—in this world it is often challenging– whether something major like a job loss or a death in the family… or simply an irritation of the moment. Here in SW Colorado we did get 48” of snow in February—and that’s a lot of snow. However we went shopping for supplies between the storms and then hunkered in—under sturdy roof and by the nice oak fire.
Rather than panic, we slipped into a more relaxed mode, and made it a point to turn to Spirit. Our thought: Let us be centered in the Peace and LOVE of the Divine— God, Goddess, Spirit, Creator, Divine Wisdom, Infinite Intelligence, Universal Source of All– or whatever name works for you—to connect you to THE DIVINE. In other words– tune into the Central Power of the Universe, which is within. This is much better than allowing your mind and communications to spin out of control. Ah, relax, take a deep breath, be centered, and win! Make this centered moment your personal island of serenity, no matter the storms of the external world.
Our latest celestial challenge: Mercury goes Retrograde March 5th thru the 28th—so for most of the month. You might remember that Mercury is the planet that rules the mind and communication. When Retrograde—the mind can become confused and communication can be challenged.
On Mercury retrograde, Al writes “Retrograde Mercury is the toughest to handle. It tears the hell out of communication in general and presents a bad time to start new projects. But it’s a good time for cleaning out your closets and finishing off old or stalled projects.” You can read Al’s complete article on our website: www.ESPLAB.com.
|MERCURY RETRO SURVIVAL PLAN! (Post where you can read!)|
|1) don’t panic.|
2) say less not more.
3) strive to stay in your spiritual center.
4) be extra patient with all communications.
5) prune all unnecessary activity– especially travel and new projects.
6) avoid new purchases– especially computers, automobiles, and electronic devices.
7) know that this aspect has a beginning, a middle, and an end… keep plodding through it.
8) don’t quit your job, change your friends, or your location– save this for better times.
9) emphasize the “better” aspect of Mercury retro: see old friends, work on stalled projects, clean out closets, consider plans, emphasize spirituality.10) stay FOCUSed in the LIGHT, and know you and yours are all right!
The Orange light does bring illumination and clarity to your aura and to your mind. One method of accessing it is with a RAMA AGNI CHANT, as written by Al Manning. Use the potent affirmation to brighten your day and to sweep away any negativity or confusion:
RAMA AGNI SEND THE LIGHT TO ME
RAMA AGNI SEND THE ORANGE LIGHT TO ME
SWEEP AWAY THE CLOUDS OF MIND
LEAVE CONFUSION FAR BEHIND
RAMA AGNI SEND THE LIGHT THAT SETS ME FREE!