Hi! Welcome to our site. Everything is beautiful at E.S.P. Lab - Let's make it so for YOU, TOO! In keeping with our Lab motto: RESULTS! We're into bringing you super effective & efficient positive magickal help! NOW!!!
|New magick, real majik, white magic, true magick: We have fun info on-- Astrology, ESP, prosperity, the occult, white witchcraft, the LIGHT, healing, meditation, white magick, spells, rituals, and much more...|
|HOLIDAZE cards… send in your YO SATURNALIA, JOYOUS SOLSTICE, MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY HANNUKAH, PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR Cards (since we are eclectic Lab Staff celebrates all the holidaze)—we treat for the success of those participating all year long! ( Member's Only section )|
"Lectures on Spiritual Development"|
Playback Number: (712) 432-0211 Access Code: 243502# Then hit # to listen to the most recent recording.
Download from our Listen on your computer from the Members Section.
Sample; - HEALING POWER OF THE LIGHT
|Astrology - Spring 2018|
Mercury is Retro some 20% of the time… but that leaves 80% of the time for directed motion! Mercury Retro is not a good time to start new projects, make new friends, change jobs, or move to a new location. It can be challenging to all sorts of communications and is a poor time to buy a car or a computer, or to travel. It is a good time to say less, plod thru it, plan, and organize!
|Editorial - Winter 2018|
TURN to the Universal SPIRIT CONTACT Of your POWER STAR in your newsletter opening paragraph. Thousands of years ago ancient people used an 8 pointed power star as an invocation of Universal Energies… continued ...
I highly recommend that you meditate for at least 12 minutes every day. The LIGHT attunement taught in “A New Light of Help for You” is perfect. One of the items on my long “to do” list is to write an article on meditation. Meditating will improve your physical, emotional, mental and spiritual well-being, help you know yourself better, and increase your personal empowerment! continued ...
|ESP LAB PYRAMID EXERCISE|
PYRAMID FUN-- Be sure and check out the new astral pyramid meditation chambers mentioned in our section on ASTRAL LAB? let us know of your experiences. ESP LAB PYRAMID EXERCISE-- This is now a regular monthly function and free service of your lab. We thank those who are participating as it gets a regular positive group energy going. To take part:
a) write down your positive request of Spirit with enthusiasm and good energy b) mail it in time to reach our Durango, Colorado offices no later than April 22, 2018 (mountain mails are slow--especially in the winter-- so mail early!) and c) during this period (from 4-22-18 to 4-29-18) as much as you can declare:
"Let there be a complete manifestation of all the positive requests in the ESP Lab Pyramid Exercise"
All positive requests from the membership (and their guests) will be placed inside the pyramid. Send your signed requests with rainbows and waves of good energy to our new ESP Lab mailing address:Sami MERLYN Rose, President, Spiritual Science Church #88, PO BOX 2883, Durango, CO 81302-2883.Send a stamped envelope for a reply.
|MEMBERSHIP SERVICES EXPANDED ONLINE|
Waiting for the mailman ? Would you like to try Al's "A New Light of Help For You Online ? - ALTAR STARS & PYRAMID SHEETS downloadable in the MEMBERS SECTION.** Click here to begin!
|A NEW LIGHT OF HELP FOR YOU - ONLINE|
Al's first correspondance course "A NEW LIGHT OF HELP FOR YOU" is now available online as part of our ongoing Service to our members. This classic work is a "must read", full of practical exercises that will bring noticible RESULTS quickly. Click Here for the first lesson.
|ESP and YOU|
You were born with ESP - Everybody was, but the material focus of modern society tries to educate it out of us. ESP is a general term including intuition, clairvoyance, clairaudience, Spirit Contact, astral travel and the like. It will pay you well to at least partially focus back on the wonderful ESP powers you were born with. Click Here for the introduction to Al's 8 part series.
|Testimonials - 2018
Thank you Sami—for your love, prayers, and wonderful healing energy. I am going with the flow. God bless you, staff, ESP LAB spirits and Bree. Love you guys much. - Sincerely, WM, Weirton, West Virginian