|Mercury turned Retrograde yesterday on April 21st and until May 14th, 2023. Remember the 5 P’s of Mercury Retrograde: Planning, Patience, Perseverance, Pruning and Plod through it.|
My personal Mercury Retro Survival Plan:
1) don’t panic.
2) say less not more.
3) stay in your spiritual center.
4) be patient with all communications.
5) prune all unnecessary activity – especially travel plans and new projects.
6) avoid new purchases – especially computers, automobiles, and electronic devices. 7) know that this aspect has a beginning, a middle, and an end… keep plodding through it, with PERSEVERANCE.
8) don’t quit your job, change your friends, or your location – save this for better times. 9) emphasize the “better” aspect of Mercury retro: Plan for a future, see old friends, work on stalled projects, clean out closets, emphasize spirituality.
10) Focus on the ORANGE LIGHT to help promote mental clarity.
Follow these 10 steps with a good attitude and your experience of Mercury Retro can be more productive and positive.
There’s lots of Great Content on ESPLAB.com– check it out: Wise woman Linda shares the Green Fire of Spring and May Day Play:
A)Thru the Seasons— Celebrate Life Force Energy on May Day.
May Day is the time when nature has truly come alive. Our ancestors joyfully embraced the fertility of Mother Earth; flowers bloomed, offering their pollen to the bees. The Celtic name for this period is Beltane, which means bright or sacred fire. During the festival, great bonfires were lit and animals and fields were blessed in hopes for an abundant year. Traditionally May Day began on the eve of May 1st and was celebrated with feasting, dancing, and merriment… continued at https://esplab.com/category/thru-the-seasons/
B) Michael Manning has a new editorial article: UNCONDITIONAL LOVE— This Universe is a free will Universe made up of 12 dimensions. Science proved 20+ years ago that each of these 12 dimensions moves 60 times faster than the one before it. This is something the ancients knew, is written in the Vedas, and is referenced in the Old Testament… keep reading in editorials at: https://esplab.com/category/editorial/